I’m a banker, as I know about share broker license (stoke broker license in Nepal) it is not easy to grab the share broker license. There are very few people who have the share broker license in Nepal. Let me give you some important detail and some information about Share broker license in Nepal.
Share broker license is a governmental document provided by government which give authority to do the share market business in Nepal. Until now, there is no any provision of online application form submitting facility but there will be soon this facility in future.
Users including public user, business persons, government agencies, academic relating peoples, aspiring entrepreneurs and system administration are the users of license. Mainly banking and share business persons use this license to do business of share. In Nepal as well as in abroad, there is an attractive career in stock market. People having license of share broker earns sitting in home also. Stock broker license is used to regulate and manage the works and activities of securities markets, share markets and other individuals who are involved in the business of dealing in securities by regulating the issuance, purchase, sales and exchange of securities for the purpose of protecting the interests of investors in securities. There is a good profit in the business of share/securities market.
To get the stock broker license first thing which is to be done is submission of application for license, it will take around 5000 NRP to 8000 NRP. To get the license after completing all the required exams, it will take about NRP 40000 to NRP 60000 which will work to earn double and triple of this fee. After you submit the application, it will take 90 days to proceed the whole process. The validity of that license will be up to 1 year.
If you will try to get the license of share broker (STOKE BROKER LICENSE) then you have to have these thing or you have to fill this requirement which are listed below:
1. Details regarding Promoters, Directors and the Executive Chief
2. Details and Documents regarding the applicant company or a corporate body
3. Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
4. A report of Feasibility Study
5. Three years business plan including projected financial statements for the upcoming three years
6. Copy of resolution of the Board of Directors regarding obtaining the license
7. Audited financial statements of the last financial year(if any
8. Details regarding the paid-up
9. Company Registration Certificate
10.Tax Registration Certificate
11. Recommendation from concerned stock exchange
If you can’t fill these requirements then, it is very much difficult to grab the share broker license.
You can proceed from Securities Board of Nepal, Bijay Chowk, Gaushala, Kathmandu, where you can have many help and information about your curious questions.