Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

SnHome Forums After plus 2 (+2) Experienced brother/sister's opinion needed

  • snforum mod

    December 29, 2015 at 4:18 pm

    it depends on your aim bro. What i think is ,its better for you to do bachelor in Nepal because you will face many problems in abroad. moreover, the chance of getting visa is more if you have completed your bachelor degree. But the course you wanted to study is not available in Nepal then try for abroad study. There are many courses available in Nepal. If you go abroad after your bachelor degree, you will get the chance to work in some respected position.

  • Sumi Chettri

    January 11, 2016 at 11:07 am

    Students after +2 moves to abroad but moving to abroad after plus two is not a good idea because students are not mentally fit to handle the pressure of settlement and we Nepalese donot have sufficient money to pay the college payment in NRS as our parents very hardly collects the money just to send us but to pay the college fee although we ourselves have to earn which is effect our study and as well as we come under the pressure so moving abroad after bachelors wold be a very good idea. During the four years, We can achieve experience of any field in Nepal which will be helpful to get settled in abroad and to earn some money also. So, I want to suggest you to abroad after your bachelors level of study complete.
    If you have any doubt about anything related to education then feel free to ask.

  • Rishi Belbase

    September 11, 2016 at 5:49 pm

    agree with SUMI CHETTRI. many students wants to become self dependent

  • kaila nepali

    October 30, 2016 at 5:39 am

    Hello Sumi Chettri is the money earned by international student in abord espeially USA and Australia sufficent to over the education fees and acomoddation if student go for masters degree

Log in to reply.