Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

SnHome Forums Science completed +2 in science,want to study MBBS

Tagged: ,

  • Bilash Shrestha

    August 13, 2015 at 8:16 am

    Dear Aqua Touch,
    Since u want to do MBBS…the first thing u have to do is join MBBS entrance preparation classes ….in institutions few to name like NAME…ORBIT!!
    Then rest will b taken care by them…u don’t have to worry…there u will get informations abt colleges all around Nepal nd also they will counsel u which college to choose nd which not to!!
    U will have to appear in entrance examination taken by TU nd KU nd have to pass those to get admissions in affiliated colleges !!!

  • Aqua Touch

    November 17, 2015 at 4:57 am

    Thank you Bilash. Can you suggest me best college for BSC physics? I am thinking of joining government campus. Are private college too better than government campuses for science?

  • snforum mod

    December 28, 2015 at 9:25 am

    Well, if you have completed your +2 science, the first thing you must do is to take MBBS entrance preparation class. In kathmandu NAME, Vibrant, Orbit are some institutes which provide entrance preparation classes for MBBS. Once you have done with entrance preparation class, you can try for the MBBS. It is not compulsory to take those classes but, in fact, they give you knowledge about facing questions in entrance examination. There are different boards for conducting MBBS course: MOE, IOM, BPKIHS. And they conduct different entrance examination.
    A candidate for admission to MBBS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the 10+2 level or equivalent examination.
    Now let’s talk about B.Sc., If you want to join B.Sc. then are colleges like ASCOL, Patan Multiple campus and Tri chandra. I think ASCOL (Amrit Science College) is better than other. You can join B.Sc. in Private college too. Private colleges are better than government colleges in the sense that they have strict rules to be followed and there will be no politics in Private college.
    If you still have any confusion, please feel free to share with us. Thank You 🙂

  • Sumi Chettri

    January 7, 2016 at 12:07 pm

    If you are looking for the best colleges through educational view only then I think that you should join the private college affiliated by TU(Tribhuvan University). In Kathmandu, there are various colleges which is good especially for physics. But government colleges would be better to study BSc because studying in Government colleges can make you more creative and active also.