Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

  • Roman Giri

    September 3, 2017 at 1:24 pm

    By completing CA from India, you can get auditing License. There is a MOU between CA board of India (ICAI) and CA board of Nepal (ICAN) , so Indian CA get much more recognition in Nepal than before after that. Also, doing CA from India is more recognized in abroad than doing CA from Nepal. ACCA and CA from other countries than India means you can work in all the sectors and have same knowledge like that of CA from Nepal and India but cannot do audit in Nepal since ICAN doesn’t give auditing License to ACCAs and member of other professional accountancy bodies. Here is the list of articles that might be helpful for you:
    For Information about CA ACCA and CFA courses:

    For more in-depth details:

    Here are some of the popular Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Chartered Accountancy in Nepal:

  • School of Finance

    February 12, 2018 at 8:50 am