Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

SnHome Forums Science plus 2 or overseer in engineering Reply To: plus 2 or overseer in engineering


    May 20, 2016 at 12:20 pm

    since you hav good percentage in your slc i suggest you to join +2 education rather than diploma course.because if you entered engineering through diploma, u will loss one year to do your bachelor but if u did +2 first then u can enter the bachelor after 2 year of +2 that u can prepare good for entrance exam and try to get scholarship in top campus of the country.