Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our <br>community around the world.

SnHome Forums After plus 2 (+2) if u want to study in japan Reply To: if u want to study in japan

  • Suju Bhattarai

    April 20, 2018 at 3:32 am

    Land of the rising sun, Japan is a vibrant nation with a world-class education system where students get chance to study state-of-art technology. The education system here is highly advanced. All most all type of programs are offered in the colleges and universities. If you are eligible enough, you can apply for the scholarships as well. University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Osaka University, Nagoya University, Tohoku University, Tokoyo Institute of Technology, Kyushu University and the University of Tsukuba are some of the top-ranked Japanese universities.
    Students need to join the Japanese Language course for twelve to fifteen months. Once they learn the language properly, they become eligible to enroll for academic study. So if you are intending to study in Japan, first you need to enroll for Japanese Language course then only you can go for the main course. Either you can join the preparatory Japanese language courses at private universities or you can join the course offered by the Japanese language institution.

    For Japanese language course, there are four intakes each year. University course and other vocational courses always conduct from April Intake. You have to pay the tuition fee after getting admission letter/COE

    Admission Requirement:
    – Applicant must have passed +2
    – Should have taken language class i.e NAT/JLPT

    Required Documents
    – Applicant’s Birth Certificate
    – Certificate of income source of three years
    – Relationship certificate
    – Certificate of tax clearance of three years
    – Bank statement of three years (sponsor)
    – Complete academic documents
    – Japanese Language Certificate
    – If there is an educational gap, you need to disclose what you did during that time

    You need to present following documents while applying for the visa in Japanese Embassy after getting admission letter/COE
    – Language Certificate
    – COE
    – Passport
    – Covering letter
    – Completed and signed Visa Application Form
    – Recent Photo
    – Ticket booking

    Talking about the tuition fee, in comparison to the most of other countries, education is relatively cheap here while the quality of education is high. Tuition fee differs from university to university. However, it won’t be much expensive. Living expenses are also not too high if you choose to live in the countryside. If you are fluent in Japanese language, finding job won’t be an issue either. You can work up to twenty-eight hours and full time during the public holidays. You can apply for the working visa after completing your degree. If you have earned bachelor’s degree in Nepal, you have the option to apply for working visa as soon as you complete Japanese language course.