How government scholarships can help build your career?
Every year the government is spending about INR 19,000 crore on scholarships with the objective “Every student matters; every student counts”. Once selected, the amount of the government scholarships is directly transferred to the student’s account. There are scholarships for almost all the students. The student only needs to choose the best-fit scholarship. These scholarships are important for students to kick-start their careers.
The application process for these government scholarships is online only and the registrations are done through the National Scholarship Portal. The scholarship is just for a single academic year. So for each subsequent year, the student needs to apply for the renewal of the scholarship.
Here we are listing top 20 government scholarships in India for your reference. The scholarships are active as of now and the deadline for most of the scholarships is 31<sup>st</sup> October 2018. Apply to avoid any last minute rush.
<h3>Ministry of Minority Affairs</h3>
1. Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority: This scholarship is especially for the minority community students studying in class 1 to 10.
2. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority: This scholarship is especially for the minority students studying in class 11 to PhD, including Diploma.
3. Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS: This scholarship is to study technical and professional courses at graduation and post-graduation level.
4. National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community students: This scholarship invites applications from the students of the minority community to study Graduation to PhD courses from abroad.
5. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls 2018-19: The scholarship invites application from girl candidates of the minority community to study after class 10.
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.