MemberMay 23, 2016 at 10:06 am
Hi Sulochna Adhikari,
Let me help you some…
Colleges In Nepal for Bachelors in Hotel Management:
Affiliated to Tribhuwan University (3 years program):
• Briliant Multiple College, Sifal, Kathmandu.
• Golden Gate International College, Battisputali, Kathmandu
• Kathmandu Model College, Baghbazar, Kathmandu.
• National College of Computer Studies, Paknajol, Kathmandu.
• Nepal Academy of Tourism & Hotel Management, Kalimati, Kathmandu.
• Nepal College of Travel & Tourism, Naxal, Kathmandu.
• Nesfield Education Foundation, Prayag Pokahri, Lalitpur
• Public Youth Campus, Chhetrapati, Kathmandu.
• Texas International College, Chabahil, Kathmandu.
Affiliated to Kathmandu University (4 years program):
• L A College of Management, Hattiban, Lalitpur.
• Nepal College of Management, Dhobighat, Lalitpur.
Affiliated to Pokhara University (4 years program):
• Nepal Tourism and Hotel Management College, Pokhariya, Biratnagar.
• Quest International College, Balkumari, Lalitpur.
• Ritz Hospitality Management College, Balkumari, Lalitpur.
Affiliated to Purbanchal University (4 Years program):
• Gateway College for professional Studies, Samakhushi, Kathmandu.
• Kantipur Hotel Management, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu Academy of Tourism & Hospitality, Kalimati, Kathmandu.
• Morgan International College, Basundhara, Kathmandu.
• South Asian School of Tourism & Hotel Management, Biratnagar, Morang.
• Whitehouse School of Hotel Management, Khumaltar, Lalitpur.
Affiliated to Abroad Colleges (4 years program):
• Global Academy of Tourism & Hospitality Management.
• International College of Hospitality Management, Shantinagar, Kathmandu.
• Silver Mountain School Of Hotel Management, Launchor, Kathmandu.
Among the above mentioned affiliations the Tribhuwan University is the widely recognized affiliation because TU is among the oldest one and renowned in abroad too. But the other colleges are also good if you like.
It generally takes between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs for studying Bachelors in Hotel Management n Nepal and as per the course duration except TU every other affiliation has got a four years program.
And you can see there are maximum colleges in Kathmandu only and Kathmandu is good for the practicals too because there are maximum tourist hotels in Kathmandu. And if you could find good among these colleges in Pokhara also it would be very good.
Good luck for your future.